- Monitoring the Conservation Status of Marine Habitats
- Report to BIM on Castlemaine SAC, June 1997
- Report for the Candidate Sublittoral SAC Sites in the Kenmare River 2002
- Report for the Candidate Sublittoral SAC Sites in Roaringwater Bay 2002
- Report for the proposed sub-littoral SAC sites in Kilkieran Bay and Valentia
- Environmental survey of the cSAC site at Kingstown Bay, County Galway
- Report for the candidate sublittoral SAC sites in Clew Bay, 2002.
- Marine Surveys of Two Irish Sandbank cSACs
- Galway Bay SAC benthic investigations
- Relocation of the Dublin Bay Sewage Sludge Dumpsite. Phase I: Desk assessment of alternative sites.
- A Desk Assessment of the available Hydrographic Data on the Shannon Estuary in relation to the migratory behaviour of Glass Eels (Anguilla anguilla L.).
- Environmental Parameters at Irish Fishfarm Sites - A Desk Study
- Subtidal Benthic Investigations of the Greater Codling Bank (2012)
- Water Framework Directive 2012 Marine Benthic Sample Analysis for samples from Cork Harbour, Aran Islands, Dublin Bay, Kenmare Bay, Southwest Irish Sea, Wexford Harbour and Waterford Harbour.
- Subtidal Benthic Investigations of the Kish / Bray Sandbank and the Blackwater Sandbank (2012)
- Subtidal Benthic and Reef Investigations in Kenmare Bay, Tralee Bay and the Magharees, Co. Kerry; in Westport Bay, Newport Bay and Clew Bay, Co. Mayo; Dundalk Bay, Co. Louth; Killibegs, Lough Swilly and Swilly Estuary, Co. Donegal; Killary Harbour, Co. Galway; Sruwaddacon Bay and Broadhaven Bay, Co. Mayo (2011)
Subtidal Benthic and Reef Investigations in Mulroy Bay, Rutland Bay and Islands, Drumcliff Bay, Sligo Harbour, Killala/Moy Estuary, Kilkerrin Bay, Mannin Bay, Slyne Head, Kingstown Bay, Shannon Estuary, Hook Head, Saltee Islands and Carnsore Point (2010)
Subtidal Benthic and Reef Investigations in Galway Bay, Clew Bay, Donegal Bay, Broadhaven Bay, Blacksod Bay, Lough Swilly, Wexford Harbour, Bannow Bay and the Blackwater Estuary (2009)